Sunday, April 12, 2009

count it.


These are things I am currently counting down to (while procrastinating final assignments)
1. My birthday - 14 days.
2. Personalized kite festival this Saturday (six days) - Meg can't join since she's in Taiwan but the Trev has agreed to do it and you are all invited. Weather is partly cloudy and 55 degrees on Sat so prepare yourselves. It's going to be great. Sorry Melos that I can't join you for the real one in SG this year. So sad.
Really though. we're having a kite festival and anyone can come. 
3. Days when I can have these again - approx. 16 days away

4. Graduating college like this girl did last year! Except replace the sunshine with snow because my graduation won't be until December 18th. What a GLORIOUS day that will be. 
While I am counting down to these things...I am currently enjoying my weekend life. This easter weekend looked like this...
Traditional familia birthday lunch for Em at yummy Zupas - missed you Kates, Jed/Brooke/Kaela, Mom and Dad!
Easter Egg Hunt with the Deckers and Karrens - sorry you Winkelmans were feeling so sick.
These little babies did great.
It was def a fun family filled weekend. Thanks for hosting the hunt Deckers - loved it. Thanks for the lunch sisters - loved it. Thanks for tagging along Trev - loved it. Thanks Winks for the fun - loved it. Thanks for Joe Bandidos Trev - loved it. Thanks Lindsay for the great easter dinner - loved it.

Really love Easter and it was such a beautiful day today. I've watched this video the church put together for Easter with Elder Holland's talk last week and have watched it a few times this weekend and loved it more and more each time. Hope you all had a great weekend too!

7 comments:

craig and linda said...

We can always "COUNT" on you, Brynnie, to come up with a clever post! Cute as ever! I was especially glad you were able to link us to the Elder Holland talk on U-Tube since I wanted to post the link on our blog, but since the instructions for how to link it show up in Korean, I finally gave up! Thanks for not only linking us to it, but for loving it as much as I did. No better way to celebrate Easter than that! I love you! Mom :)

nic and hai said...

seriously i'm excited for all these things.
and probably we should have a graduation party.
because goose = dec 18 too!

Heidi Madsen said...

love your life brynne, but not as much as i love you. i didn't mean for that to sound creepy. i'll be honest, i'm a little sad that us madsens didn't make your count it post. it is only 19 days till we move back in the 801. holla

Annie said...

I love the picture of me with my girls in all my brown glory and a fake smile. Lookin good.

But, I really love this whole post and can't wait to hear about your personal kite festival.

Sorry that my voicemail is freaky. I figured it was time to shorten it up. Let's be friends tomorrow. xoxoxo

Natalie N said...

Oh you Burton girls are so beautiful I can't stand it. Loved seeing you all via the blog. That picture of you and Annie with you in the black and white reminds me of your mom so much! Do Nana & Gpa check out your blog ever? Someone has to get Gramps on here. He would get a kick out of it!! :)

EBD said...

I loved the count-down idea and am glad to know the things you are looking forward to. Also loved checking in on the AZ trip. Finally, thanks for including Elder Holland's message & video, we saw it on Sunday as well and thought it was beautifully done. Love you.

{McGinty's} said...

brynne, I very well could have my baby on your birthday this year. How special would that be!