Friday, October 29, 2010

funny funny fun fun friday.

i love having every other friday off.
we got to the provo river cruise too late last night to be able to go on it so instead we (craig p, lin, mj, bryce, tan and myself) went to village inn and got peppermint hot chocolate and a fudge brownie sundae. 
i feel like we (tan and i) deserved it after an intense photo session for our engagements.
just kidding. not intense. it was very fun and jessica is still my very  favorite - if not more so.
i'm thrilled she's taking our photos.
tanner and i thoroughly enjoyed her voices, riding around in the car with her and her overall style. 
and here is an outfit preview. 
we had a fun saturday morning dress up fest before tan went to work last week.
as for the fun fun funny part of this morning...
thanks to mj for showing me this from corissa's blog.

and happy halloween weekend. 
i will have a family party, carve pumpkins and watch hocus pocus with meg, ry and maybe sam and dave. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we're carving pumpkins and watching hocu pocus too!!! twins and every way. i can't wait to see your pictures!!!!

Jelissa said...

I wish that I didn't laugh as hard as I just did watching that video. But it's awesome. Also, I still love the outfits but I was digging Tanner's idea to dress like a jockey. It might be worth having two outfits?

Kelly Jean said...

Ahahahaha. Oh my. I loved that video so much. Hilarious! And your outfits!? Ow-OW! Can't wait to see the engagements!!