Wednesday, November 30, 2011

today

today i layed in bed until 8:00 because i could.

tanner and i ate breakfast together and i could not get enough of my special k.
we enjoyed sitting at our kitchen table with the christmas lights on in our freshly cleaned kitchen.
i curled my hair and put it in a baby pony tail and liked having the pieces not all be in place.
i couldn't remember if the clock in the bathroom is 5, 7 or 10 minutes fast and laughed to myself.
maybe tanner really is right about the benefits of having the clocks set to the correct time.
my outfit evolved from a grey dress to the outfit above with additions made every 5 minutes and it is so comfortable.

today is third day of final study prep and i feel happy as a clam with my life and marriage.
i feel like it is a direct answer to prayer.

3 comments:

Sam said...

you know what? i was thinking about you last night, and how you're probably right in the middle of not having a husband. now is about the time of the year that i always feel bad for law student spouses. sounds like you're doing just fine!

jessica said...

I don't have a husband right now either. Mine is studying his life away for grad school finals, too. Wish you lived closer so I could force you to come see Christmas lights at gateway with me and my tiny to keep us all distracted. Or something. Glad you are hanging in there, though and sounds like you are being an A+ wife regardless! I am counting down the seconds until mine takes the darn test and Christmas break begins. A girl needs a break. And a date night. And a husband every now and then.

Hayley Jacob said...

I forgot for a second that you live in a warm place and I felt real bad that you were walking to the grocery store in the cold, but then I remembered that you are not going to freeze. GOOD LUCK to tanner, he will do great!