Wednesday, January 25, 2012

in lieu of last night's event...

no, thank you, LA.
and sorry for my message sent via find my iphone app "give us back our computer jerks".
(that sorry only applies to the police for maybe ruining the chances of the tracking app actually working. not to the robbers that stole our computers. i hope i hurt their feelings. i can be preeeetty tough)

5 comments:

Emily said...

"Spare me my life"

"I was robbed by two men"

"Take anything you want"

I have seen and loved this little exercise video/english teaching video for sometime now. Zack and I quote this to each other all the time. I can't believe you have seen this too!

SO SO SOOOO sorry to hear about your computers being stolen. Stealing make me very upset. I hope they find them and your things are returned to you soon!

Sam said...

oh no!! i'm so sorry!

jessica said...

i'm lost! you were robbed!??

Hailey Jones said...

Love you guys. Like really truly love you. And I'm
Freaking sorry about that! Way upset!!!

katie beth said...

OH NO! seriously? that is the worst. i am so sorry, brynne! and great use of explicative language :) "give us back our computer jerks"