make dinner
read.
run.
laugh.
cry.
make friends.
feel awkward.
say sorry.
clean.
plan our life.
budget.
save.
sing.
play games.
make jokes.
create a language.
shop.
create.
pray.
relax.
have fun.
love.
i love this girl named brynne. and i have to tell you a story. one time we had a suprise party for nic on saturday. earlier taht saturday we were talking about you guys being in utah for spring break. blah blah blah. after the party nic said, too bad we didn't ahve the party next week so brynne and tanner could have come. we are your biggest fans. really. really. really.
I'm checking your blog on my own!! But I love the we are a we. It may be one of the cheesiest things you've posted in a long time, but I really liked it.
5 comments:
i love this girl named brynne. and i have to tell you a story. one time we had a suprise party for nic on saturday. earlier taht saturday we were talking about you guys being in utah for spring break. blah blah blah. after the party nic said, too bad we didn't ahve the party next week so brynne and tanner could have come. we are your biggest fans. really. really. really.
Gorgeous Photo! I'll be getting this life-size for our living room. So cute!!
I'm checking your blog on my own!! But I love the we are a we. It may be one of the cheesiest things you've posted in a long time, but I really liked it.
such a winning couple :)
i love brynne+tanner. i have a few things to say...
1. i hope i don't spend too much time on instagram...it's pretty much dominated my life since i got it 5 hours ago. not a good sign.
2. i loved seeing you for jelissa's bday.
3. i can't wait to see you in cali.
and
4. hooray for your mom. i was like "i know her!!!!"
Post a Comment