sometimes life is so nice that it doesn't seem real. tan and i reserved a campsite in Leo Carrillo last night and had the best time being unplugged for the day. we made s'mores, sang to the ukulele, played phase 10, explored the beach and just had lots of time to be with each other. it was one of my favorite times we've ever had together.
6 comments:
I'm not sure your life is real. That vid was the best. Don't know what I loved more: your fantastic dance moves, Tanner's awesome faces or the kiss on the hand in the car. Ahhhh. You people kill me. So much fun and so much love. Thanks for letting us take a peek. Miss you. Only a few more weeks! WooHoo!
This really makes me wish I was as cute, clever, and fun as you! Also...I echo Annie--see you sooooooooon!!! Dying!
You are amazing! You seriously need to start a business and make cute videos for people. I'd hire you!!
quit it, cuties!
This is the best thing I have ever seen.
That didn't look fun at all. (that's my jealousy side coming out trying to make you think i'm not jealous at all and that i don't think you guys rock and have fun)
Post a Comment