Saturday, June 23, 2012

san juan capistrano: video style

it just had to be done.

4 comments:

Natalie N said...

How adorable, Brynne!! After seeing this cute vid I feel like I was a fly on the wall for your family reunion! Thanks for letting me peek in on the festivities. ;) I can only imagine how fun that must have been for all of you to be together! xoxo

Meggara said...

you are getting so good at these b. perfect length, perfect song, perfect burton fam! i'm so glad it just had to be done.

Katie said...

So, so great, Brynnie! Thanks for making our Sunday and capturing our vacation so well. Love you, love you, girlfy!

(and I noticed that, too about our laughs xoxox)

Laurie Marsh said...

Brynne, so WAY cute! I loved watching that. I want to be an honorary member of your family! Love you!