Thursday, November 8, 2012

and !!!

we are just so happy to announce our favorite news from this year:
little baby frei!!
arriving may 23, 2012 :-)

(!!! in reference to my other favorite news from my life)

21 comments:

The Winkels said...

I could not be more thrilled this best news is out!!! I already love baby Frei and am so excited for him/her to have you two wonderful people as parents. I will try to teach Owen now that Frei really is a name....not something you eat for dinner.

Emily said...

So happy for you Bling!!! I hope you've been feeling okay :) Congrats to you and Tanner!!

Amanda said...

brynne!!! happiest news!!!! congratulations you cuties!

tifsong said...

yayyayayyayayyYAY!! You are going to have the prettiest little baby.

T+C said...

So excited for you guys! Hearing this news made my whole day! You guys are going to the best parents. Love you guys and miss you. But I shouldn't miss you guys because you live so close so maybe that is a sign that we need to hang out again soon.

Heidi Madsen said...

so happy to hear this! SO HAPPY! I hope you are feeling well, much love and congrats to you and tanner!

did you know that I found out I was pregnant with Josie on your wedding day! :) that's the truth!
CHEERS!!!

Christine Frandsen said...

celebrate good times COME ON!
so happy for your little fam.
SO grat.

Annie said...

Hip hip hooray for this special little nugget (even tho autocorrect wanted me to say "buffet")!!!! Cannot wait to meet him/her. So so exciting!!! Lots of slc love to you and tan tan. Xoxoxoxo (share those with the bebe)

cbo said...

Congratulations! Best news I have found/heard all day!

Kalie DeMann said...

yay! yay! yay! so happy for you two!!!

Meggara said...

i loved the "and !!!" super awesome two years ago reference. baby frei get over here already!

Katie said...

Yay!!! Couldn't be happier! This sweet tiny baby couldn't be luckier to have your parents. Love you so, so much!!

Hayley Jacob said...

This is so exciting. Hope you are feeling good.

jessica said...

Ahhhh! Way to jump right in with full force! So happy for you my friend!!

Mindy said...

YAY!!! Congratulations, Brynne and Tanner! :)

Todd and Melissa said...

Um hello! This is the greatest news ever ever ever. Congrats!

Kris and Corissa said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

i am just so excited about this. you are going to be the cutest mom everrrrr!

Laurie Marsh said...

HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY!!!!!! Oh I am so excited for you two. You will be the best parents - EVER! YIPEE! Love you!

Natalie N said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping he/she comes on 5/23... that's heidi's b-day!!! :)

MAJOR CONGRATS from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you've been doing well!!!! What exciting news!!!!! :) :) :)

Kelly Jean said...

:) :) :) :) !!!!!!!!!! Is May 23rd here yet!?!?!? :) No, enjoy it -- pregnancy is so beautiful & fun! Just gets better & BETTER! Aaaahhhh!!!! YAY!!!! [can you tell I'm freaking out over here?!]