Tuesday, April 9, 2013

baby frei update

i had my 33 week appointment yesterday. somehow i'm going on odd weeks instead of even and i haven't really been on track with the every two week thing because the doctor's office has to keep changing my appointments. but that's besides the point. we got to go see little baby frei again yesterday! they were worried after my 31 week appointment that i was still measuring small but since it was my first two week appointment, they decided to hold off on doing an ultrasound until my next appointment.

little baby is measuring right on track and is currently breech. he's been breech the entire time which we know isn't a huuge deal but hopefully he decides to turn before it's time to come! he had hiccups (of course - this little fella always has them) so it was fun to watch him jump with those on screen since i feel them usually 3 times a day. his head was in a weird spot so they almost didn't get a profile shot of him but got it at the last second and we were so excited! he put his hand in his mouth almost immediately after this shot was taken so it was perfect timing.

they aren't too worried about my size anymore (thanks to a nice little weight growth spurt that might be exciting for some but i am still trying to cope with. i'm a baby.) and i only have one more appointment with doctor lee before moving to utah! things are moving quickly and it's quite strange and exciting.

3 comments:

Sean and Summer said...

I can't believe I missed your shower. I somehow thought it was this coming weekend (even though I was getting updates). I suck. I have a gift so we must meet up before you leave! And, congratulations on being the cutest preggo ever.

Abigail said...

Yay! So excited for you guys! Your little guy is so cute in all of his ultrasound photos! :) And hiccups are totally weird, my babe is head down, so it feels SUPER strange when he gets them. haha I'm sorry you're feeling uncomfortable, I was doing pretty good until the last few weeks, it really is amazing how those little growth spurts make such a big difference in how us mommies feel! I hope he turns and finds a more comfortable (for you) spot! Lookin' good!

Allie Walker said...

Madden had hiccups all day every day in my belly!!! Get ready it doesn't stop once they're on the outside either. Cutest things ever I tell you! I can't wait for you guys!! He's going to be the cutest thing ever