if you're looking for me on instagram, which you probably aren't but just FYI, you won't find me. this girl decided to shut that party down and delete her account all together yesterday.
turns out social media freaks me out. so if you're wanting plain old iphone pics or updates from now on, this is your place to come.
thank you for your time.
8 comments:
Social media does freak you freak!! It's okay. You're still the diggity.
Except why not just make your insta's private like mine?? Deep thoughts.
Freak YOUR freak. How many comments am I going to leave?
Four.
SAD!!!!! i loved looking at your photos. :(
i agree with this jessica olsen friend of yours. go private!
Looks like I wont be able to put hearts on pictures of you anymore but good for you! I should probably do the same but I just don't have the will power yet.
Oh and let me know how it goes! Social Media is taking over my LIFE!
Post a Comment