after 5 weeks of going from place to place every weekend, celebrating our anniversary, rocky's life, christmas, the new year, and completing the first semester of law school..i'm fully embracing life going back to normal. tanner is busy starting up his second semester with 4 classes, and attending all four on wednesdays (!) on top of editing his resume and cover letters and participating in mock interviews in hopes of locking down a solid first year internship this summer.
my fight against this sinus infection is feels like it is finally coming to a close which is great news. i've been going to sleep early, attending YW, driving to UCLA to bring tanner his suit for his mock interview and getting back into the cooking game (meaning i threw stuff in the crock pot for dinner last night which is, unfortunately enough, a huge step forward considering my record from the past few weeks). i've been working longer hours every day this month which hasn't helped much in the area of cooking and cleaning our apt.
i'm looking forward to finding time to get around to my photoshop class that ends next week and attending stake conference this weekend. hopefully we'll even be able to hang out around the house, do our usual sunday drive along the PCH and have a pretty laid back weekend.
in other words, life is back to it's busy, normal self around here and it's pretty nice.
photo taken on our family trip to sheep valley last summer.
2 comments:
I stole Bryce's phone so that I could read this. I love you and also love getting back into the routine and swing of things--just wish you lived next door :)
Ahh!!!! So fun to have a peek into your lives again!! And I was about to ask how I get the updates in my reader, but then I saw you put the link up on your side bar. What a smartie-girl!! :)
GREAT PICTURES as always!!!! Thanks so much for coming by on Sunday. It was such a treat for us to see you!!!
Post a Comment