here's a little 20 week report for you:
at 20 weeks i am feeling great! no nausea ever, no crazy food cravings, not too tired and amazingly, my back pains have seemed to fade away since christmas. though i think that could be due to escaping the cold and coming back to the warm california weather.
little bebe is kicking and punching up a storm and even tan can feel it now! there was quite though show put on last night to show off for soon to be papa frei as bebe kicked and punched and showed him the tricks.
i'm still able to run without pain (just about 1.5 miles) and do some easy work outs and those always help me feel better.
my stomach is rounding out more and more and looking less like i've just been putting on some holiday pounds.
we're still playing name games but pretty much have a consistent top 4 (2 boy names, 2 girl names) that we stick with at the end of every game.
we find out the gender of the little bebe next week, january 15! and we can hardly hardly wait.

9 comments:
Half way!! Are you sure??!! You are TINY!! When I'm halfway I'm buldging and people start to ask "so you're getting close huh?!" Shoot, you are just about the cutest thing I have ever seen :) Can't wait to hear the gender announcement, so excited and happy for you two, or three ;) And if I haven't told you this before, I found out I was pregnant with Josie the day of your wedding. You are good luck!! Love you girl. Always will.
Congratulations, Brynne! That is only lucky baby!
I can make my belly look like that after I eat a semi-big meal. BUT.. for you that can be a baby bump :) Also "soon to be papa frei" confused me because I thought you were talking about my dad. Hip hip hooray for baby frei!!
Cutie!
you look so pretty girlfriend!! look at that motherly glow.
Oh you skinny skinny thing. You look amazing. So happy for you. Enjoy the second trimester, it's the best part of the pregnancy (in my opinion)!
Look at you! So gorgeous! Ahhh! SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU'RE HAVING. You're seriously going to be an amazing mama! Yay!!
we need to chat! i'm missin you like crazy!
Oh my word; you are so dang cute I could scream. Please pretend to look pregnant, will ya?!?! You don't even have a bump and you're half-way done?!!? Killing me, girl. Seriously...
CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU'RE HAVING!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
xoxo
Post a Comment